• 775-337-1612     Lifesrebel@yahoo.com

  • Deacon J (Jeff) is a fully accredited minister of the Universal Life Church Monastery in good standing and has been a minister without a declared religion since March 17th, 2008.  Being approved by Washoe County as a wedding officiant and minister, weddings must be performed in Washoe County, Nevada. The Deacon does not judge or discriminate with regard to your wishes and ideas. Each event is handled with discretion and privacy.

  • Religious ceremonies are not part of our services. There are many wonderful chapels in the Reno/Tahoe area that are much better suited for more traditional and complicated ceremonies. 

To be legally married in the State of Nevada, you must purchase a marriage license and have a marriage ceremony performed. The fee for the license is $85.00 (Cash, Money Order or Credit card).
The marriage license may be obtained up to one year prior to the ceremony. The marriage license must be purchased in person in the Marriage License Bureau in either Reno or Incline Village. Washoe County Recorder’s Office now offers the ability to pre-fill your marriage application online. Please visit the Marriage Pre-Fill page for full instructions and details by clicking here


To get your Marriage license in Reno/Sparks/Incline/Washoe County

Reno/Washoe County Office:
Location: 1001 E. 9th Street, Building A, Reno
Hours: 8am – 12am 7 Days a Week, 365 days a year
Telephone: (775) 784-7287
Fax: (775) 784-7263
Cash, Money Order or Traveler’s Check

Incline Village Office:
Marriage Licenses Available at Incline Village General Improvement District

893 Southwood Blvd, Incline Village
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00a-5:00p
Telephone: (775) 784-7287
Fax: (775) 784-7263
Credit Card Payments Only @ Incline Office